Canon Pixma MX490 is a small printing press that is not also large or hefty. It is an All-In-One printer loaded with the current and advanced printing features. It is an ideal printing device that meets the needs of the individuals.
Canon MX490 Review
Canon Pixma MX490 is an ideal printing press that runs swiftly and also creates high-quality pictures. Additionally, it uses excellent connection attributes. So, the customers can print their records from anywhere due to the cordless connection choices. Read more Review Canon MX490
The Canon PIXMA MX490 Wireless Desktop Printer Driver, Scanner, and also Fax Machine are optimal for usage in practically any kind of configuration. Print from even more places than ever with the MX490 thanks to impressive connectivity options and the capability to position The printer is in even more places than ever with a 30% smaller sized impact than previous MX models.
Features of Canon MX490
- Max Printing Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed: Up to 8.8 ipm (mono) / up to 4.4 ipm (color)
- Max Resolution B/W 600 x 600 dpi
- Max Resolution Color 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Color 4-ink
Specifications of Canon MX490
- Print Speed (up to) : 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 70 seconds4,5
- Print Speed (Approx) : Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm4,5 – Color:ESAT: Approx. 4.4 ipm4,5
- Number of Nozzles: Pigment Black:320/ Color 960 / Total:1280
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi3 – Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3
- Ink Compatibility: PG-245 XL Black Ink CartridgePG245 Black Ink CartridgeCL-246 XL Color ink CartridgeCL-246 Color Ink Cartridge
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets- ADF: 20 Sheets
Canon MX490 Driver Download, Offline Installer, and Setup
- MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) DOWNLOAD
- MX490 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) DOWNLOAD
How to Install Canon MX490?
- Visit the printer’s official website, or click the link directly below this post.
- Then select the Operating System (OS) by use or need.
- Then select the driver to be downloaded.
- Once downloaded, open the location of the driver file and then extract it (if necessary).
- Connect the printer’s USB cable to your device (computer or laptop) and make sure it is fully connected.
- Open the driver file and start running.
- Follow the instructions to complete.
- After everything is complete, make sure to restart (if necessary).