- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Mice & MatsMice & Mats
Windows 10, OSX 10.15
Razer Copperhead Driver, Software, Setup – Razer is a pretty well-known, as well as rapidly growing firm, committed to creating peripherals designed for the most hardcore of gamers, and individuals that similar to their items to stick out in the group. The Razer Copperhead is the successor to their legendary computer mouse, the Diamondback. The Copperhead is the only mouse in the Razer lineup powered by a Laser monitoring engine and does extremely well because of it.
The Razer Copperhead leads the game with its 2000 DPI laser monitoring engine, programmable buttons, as well as On the Fly Sensitivity adjustment. Each switches is programmable to whatever you desire, as well as can also be designated macros, a very valuable function for video gaming and also office work. By default the ideal side buttons are set to level of sensitivity control. Clicking the up button will certainly elevate the level of sensitivity, and also clicking the down will certainly decrease it, so whatever kind of weapon you are utilizing, or whatever document you are working on, it can be tweaked to your personal likings. One more point that attracts attention over various other mice is the size of the cable. Razer was kind sufficient to give us 7 feet of cord to deal with, so despite just how your work desk it arrangement, you will always be able to have your computer mouse where you desire. One thing that is hardly ever seen with any kind of outer yet is provided with the Razer products, is the gold layered USB connector.
- 2000 DPI Laser Engine Powered by Razer Precision
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling with 1 ms response time as compared with 125Hz/8 ms response time used by other conventional gaming mice
- 32KB Onboard Memory Powered by Razer Synapse
- 7 independently programmable buttons optimized with Razer’s Hyperesponse technology for ultra tactile button feedback and maximum actions-per-minute (APM) game play
- Zero-Acoustic Ultraslick Teflon feet
- 16 bit data path, as compared to 8 bit and 12 bit data paths used by other conventional mice
- High speed motion detection, up to 45ips and 20g / Over 7080 frames per second
- Always-On mode pioneered by Razer – the laser engine sensor never powers down to provide instantaneous response at all times during game play
- Award winning Razer drivers featuring On-the-Fly Sensitivity DPI adjustment pioneered by Razer
- Size: 5.04″ length x 2.5″ width x 1.54″ height
- GlowPipe non-slip side rails
- Ergonomic ambidextrous design
- Ultra large non-slip rubber coated mouse buttons
- Gold plated USB connector for maximum conductivity
- 7 foot, lightweight, non-tangle cord
Razer Copperhead Drivers
We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Razer drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing.
|Name & Support Operating System||File Size|
|Razer Copperhead Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Copperhead Drivers for Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x||28.5 MB||Download|
|Razer Copperhead 3.0 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Copperhead 2.0 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Copperhead 2.0 for Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x||25.7 MB||Download|
Why not recognize My Razer Device?
If Razer Copperhead falls short to identify your Razer device, maybe due to either a software or hardware problem. An additional reason is your Razer device might not be sustained by the variation of Synapse that you are utilizing. Prior to fixing the issue, you need to check whether your device is sustained by Razer Synapse 3 or Synapse 2.0
- Make sure that the device is effectively plugged in and also attached directly to the computer system as well as not through a USB hub.
- If this is your very first time setting up a Razer device and/or have actually just finished an update, please restart your COMPUTER and inspect once again.
- If the problem persists, fixing Synapse 3. We suggest fixing your Razer Copperhead 3 from the Control Panel.
a. On your “Desktop”, click “Start” and search for “apps & features“.
b. Look for Razer Copperhead 3, click it and also select “Modify“.
c. A user account control appear window will certainly appear, choose “Yes“.
d. Click on “REPAIR“.
e. Wait for the setup to complete as well as Restart your PC.
How to Setup Razer Drivers?
Note. Under no circumstances should you submerge the Headsets in any liquid. Submerging the Headsets at almost any fluid will void the warranty on your computer.
- Open Razer Copperhead.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick “Macro”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.