- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Windows 10, OSX 10.15
Razer Huntsman Mini Software Downloads – The Razer Huntsman Mini is a phenomenal video gaming keyboard with a portable form factor. Its little dimension is wonderful for minimal arrangements as well as to allow for more area to relocate the mouse. The construct quality is excellent, it has per-key RGB backlighting, and also every secret is macro-programmable. The Clicky Optical changes we assessed give an outstanding inputting experience, with unique tactile responses and also amazing responsiveness.
Razer’s press materials for the Huntsman Mini weren’t shy in targeting the brand-new keyboard versus the Ducky One 2 Mini. Measuring around 11.6 x 4 x 1.3 inches, the Huntsman Mini is almost similar in dimension to the HyperX x Ducky One 2 Mini (11.9 x 4.3 x 1.6 inches) and also a little bigger than the Anne Pro 2 (11.2 x 3.8 x 1.6 inches).
The Razer Huntsman Mini is an exceptional gaming keyboard. It has a superb construct top quality, it has complete RGB backlighting with individually-lit keys, and also all tricks are macro-programmable. The Clicky Optical turns on our unit really feel receptive as a result of their low pre-travel distance, and they call for really little pressure to actuate. Razer Huntsman Mini Software Downloads
Razer Huntsman Mini Software & Driver
We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Razer drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing.
|Name & Support Operating System||File Size|
|Razer Huntsman Mini Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Huntsman Mini Drivers for Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x||28.5 MB||Download|
|Razer Huntsman Mini Driver Synapse 3.0 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Huntsman Mini Driver Synapse 2.0 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Huntsman Mini Driver Synapse 2.0 for Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x||25.7 MB||Download|
Why not recognize My Razer Device?
If Razer Huntsman Mini falls short to identify your Razer device, maybe due to either a software or hardware problem. An additional reason is your Razer device might not be sustained by the variation of Synapse that you are utilizing. Prior to fixing the issue, you need to check whether your device is sustained by Razer Synapse 3 or Synapse 2.0
- Make sure that the device is effectively plugged in and also attached directly to the computer system as well as not through a USB hub.
- If this is your very first time setting up a Razer device and/or have actually just finished an update, please restart your COMPUTER and inspect once again.
- If the problem persists, fixing Synapse 3. We suggest fixing your Razer Huntsman Mini 3 from the Control Panel.
a. On your “Desktop”, click “Start” and search for “apps & features“.
b. Look for Razer Huntsman Mini 3, click it and also select “Modify“.
c. A user account control appear window will certainly appear, choose “Yes“.
d. Click on “REPAIR“.
e. Wait for the setup to complete as well as Restart your PC.
How to Setup Razer Drivers?
Note. Under no circumstances should you submerge the Headsets in any liquid. Submerging the Headsets at almost any fluid will void the warranty on your computer.
- Open Razer Huntsman Mini.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick “Macro”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.