Razer Naga Chroma Drivers, Software, Setup – The globe’s most accurate video gaming computer mouse sensor with 16.000 DPI, 19 Fully Programmable Buttons-Whether you’re an MMO gamer or merely a person wanting to increase their macro usage this mouse supplies the freedom to configure as much as 19 switches simply the way you desire.
A receptive, exact pc gaming mouse is extremely vital when you’re video gaming which office rodent that featured your PC could well be holding you back from greatness online. If you’re wanting to obtain the decrease on someone in Fortnite or Apex Legends, you don’t want an unpleasant, unresponsive mouse destroying your video game.
The Naga Epic Chroma makes use of the Razer Synapse 2.0 software, which performs as well for this device as it provides for various other Razer mice. Synapse 2.0 makes it easy to set each of the Naga Epic Chroma’s buttons, as well as weblink individual profiles to certain games.
- Sensor: 16,000 DPI 5G
- Mechanical thumb grid: 12 programmable buttons
- Backlighting: Chroma RGB
- Additional function: Tilt-click scroll wheel
- Polling rate: 1,000HZ
Razer Naga Chroma Drivers
We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Razer drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing.
|Name & Support Operating System||File Size|
|Razer Naga Chroma Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Naga Chroma Drivers for Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x||28.5 MB||Download|
|Razer Synapse 3.0 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Synapse 2.0 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Synapse 2.0 for Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x||25.7 MB||Download|
Why not recognize My Razer Device?
If Razer Synapse falls short to identify your Razer device, maybe due to either a software or hardware problem. An additional reason is your Razer device might not be sustained by the variation of Synapse that you are utilizing. Prior to fixing the issue, you need to check whether your device is sustained by Razer Synapse 3 or Synapse 2.0
- Make sure that the device is effectively plugged in and also attached directly to the computer system as well as not through a USB hub.
- If this is your very first time setting up a Razer device and/or have actually just finished an update, please restart your COMPUTER and inspect once again.
- If the problem persists, fixing Synapse 3. We suggest fixing your Razer Synapse 3 from the Control Panel.
a. On your “Desktop”, click “Start” and search for “apps & features“.
b. Look for Razer Synapse 3, click it and also select “Modify“.
c. A user account control appear window will certainly appear, choose “Yes“.
d. Click on “REPAIR“.
e. Wait for the setup to complete as well as Restart your PC.
How to Setup Razer Drivers?
Note. Under no circumstances should you submerge the Headsets in any liquid. Submerging the Headsets at almost any fluid will void the warranty on your computer.
- Open Razer Synapse.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick “Macro”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.