Razer Naga Epic Chroma Drivers, Software, Setup – The Razer Naga in its original creation was meticulously designed to stabilize convenience with an easy to use grid of buttons to offer major MMO gamers a vital benefit in video game. Taking into consideration the success of the Naga, it would be relatively safe to say that the need for such a computer mouse was high. After different iterations consisting of a MOBA certain ‘HEX’ variant, a left handed variation in addition to numerous motifs and colours, the Naga has evolved further. Now featuring an extra ergonomic grid of mechanical switches in a slightly concave shape, each switch is specifically formed to give a more intutitive understanding of the whereabouts of your thumb.
The Naga Epic Chroma’ body feels large sufficient. Even if you have larger hands, you should not have troubles using it. Nonetheless, its layout makes it inappropriate for the majority of pc gaming categories. If you utilize it for playing a game that is not in the MMO category, you have either to overlook the unneeded buttons or remap every ability to your thumb. Directly, I such as to maintain just the most essential abilities handy, so I obtained irritated with the availability of a whole lot of buttons I do not need.
Comparable to all Razer-branded video gaming mice, the Naga Epic Chroma sustains Razer Synapse 2.0 software. Via the customization dashboard, you can configure switches (you can not set the left click switch), web link private accounts to particular video games, select amongst 16.8 million lighting shades, readjust level of sensitivity and the ballot rate, and also record macros. The software is pretty simple and intuitive.
Razer Naga Epic Chroma Drivers
We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Razer drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing.
|Name & Support Operating System||File Size|
|Razer Naga Epic Chroma Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Naga Epic Chroma Drivers for Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x||28.5 MB||Download|
|Razer Naga Epic Chroma 3.0 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Naga Epic Chroma 2.0 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Naga Epic Chroma 2.0 for Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x||25.7 MB||Download|
Why not recognize My Razer Device?
If Razer Naga Epic Chroma falls short to identify your Razer device, maybe due to either a software or hardware problem. An additional reason is your Razer device might not be sustained by the variation of Synapse that you are utilizing. Prior to fixing the issue, you need to check whether your device is sustained by Razer Synapse 3 or Synapse 2.0
- Make sure that the device is effectively plugged in and also attached directly to the computer system as well as not through a USB hub.
- If this is your very first time setting up a Razer device and/or have actually just finished an update, please restart your COMPUTER and inspect once again.
- If the problem persists, fixing Synapse 3. We suggest fixing your Razer Naga Epic Chroma 3 from the Control Panel.
a. On your “Desktop”, click “Start” and search for “apps & features“.
b. Look for Razer Naga Epic Chroma 3, click it and also select “Modify“.
c. A user account control appear window will certainly appear, choose “Yes“.
d. Click on “REPAIR“.
e. Wait for the setup to complete as well as Restart your PC.
How to Setup Razer Drivers?
Note. Under no circumstances should you submerge the Headsets in any liquid. Submerging the Headsets at almost any fluid will void the warranty on your computer.
- Open Razer Naga Epic Chroma.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick “Macro”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.