- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Mice & MatsMice & Mats
Windows 10, OSX 10.15
Razer Naga Hex v2 Driver, Software, Setup – The Razer Naga Hex V2 is an incredible video gaming computer mouse with a big range of attributes and also features, headlined by its unique 7-button thumb wheel. While it does take a bit of getting made use of to, it’s easy to see how it might make certain games easier, particularly complex video games with numerous keybinds.
While the original Naga Hex had a distinct body that resembled nothing even a sine contour put on hold halfway with a function, the Hex V2 is much more mundane. The body corresponds to the Razer Naga’s, indicating that it has a large profile, an extremely raised palm rest, and also a full-sized remainder for the ring finger in addition to the mouse, rather than on the side. Compared to the initial Hex, the style is not quite as influenced, although it’s still pretty comfy. The computer mouse’s large size is there mostly to fit the thumb buttons: 7 incomplete, organized in a heptagonal style.
In terms of straight performance, we believe that this is actually a great computer mouse for MOBAs. It will certainly pass practically every test because of regard. Considering that this is a computer mouse that’s specifically dealt with individuals that play MOBAs, we didn’t feel it necessary to check it for an additional type. Entire MOBAs can be intense, the truth is that the computer mouse doesn’t have to do much, though we did value the side buttons for their detailed purpose. They responded well. While they did perplex us for a while it became clear that there are lots of individuals who could truly make some great use out of the Naga Hex V2.
Razer Naga Hex v2 Drivers
We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Razer drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing.
|Name & Support Operating System||File Size|
|Razer Naga Hex v2 Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Naga Hex v2 Drivers for Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x||28.5 MB||Download|
|Razer Naga Hex v2 Driver Synapse 3.0 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Naga Hex v2 Driver Synapse 2.0 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Naga Hex v2 Driver Synapse 2.0 for Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x||25.7 MB||Download|
Why not recognize My Razer Device?
If Razer Naga Hex v2 falls short to identify your Razer device, maybe due to either a software or hardware problem. An additional reason is your Razer device might not be sustained by the variation of Synapse that you are utilizing. Prior to fixing the issue, you need to check whether your device is sustained by Razer Synapse 3 or Synapse 2.0
- Make sure that the device is effectively plugged in and also attached directly to the computer system as well as not through a USB hub.
- If this is your very first time setting up a Razer device and/or have actually just finished an update, please restart your COMPUTER and inspect once again.
- If the problem persists, fixing Synapse 3. We suggest fixing your Razer Naga Hex v2 3 from the Control Panel.
a. On your “Desktop”, click “Start” and search for “apps & features“.
b. Look for Razer Naga Hex v2 3, click it and also select “Modify“.
c. A user account control appear window will certainly appear, choose “Yes“.
d. Click on “REPAIR“.
e. Wait for the setup to complete as well as Restart your PC.
How to Setup Razer Drivers?
Note. Under no circumstances should you submerge the Headsets in any liquid. Submerging the Headsets at almost any fluid will void the warranty on your computer.
- Open Razer Naga Hex v2.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick “Macro”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.