- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Mice & MatsMice & Mats
Windows 10, OSX 10.15
Razer Naga Molten Driver, Software, Setup – Various gaming mice are offered on the market, as well as they differ in terms of comfort, layout, as well as features. Not just it is tough however practically impossible to discover all the above factors in a single computer mouse. Nevertheless, in the recent past, we have actually seen companies establishing mice based on the customer’s options. These options vary on various things, e.g. computer mouse holds, convenience degree, price, and so forth. The Razer Naga Molten is a normal premium MMO pc gaming computer mouse that offers you the most effective of all. It is usually liked to be used for Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) games. It is an ultra-modern computer mouse developed to make the best use of efficiency and also performance.
The Naga Molten gauges concerning 1.6 by 2.7 by 4.6 inches (HWD), and also is solid black when still. When plugged in it lights up with a striking red radiance as fractures appear from the primary Razer logo, which most definitely helps offer the mouse’s name. The mouse is a little bit bigger than a lot of mice on the marketplace as well as the big round bottom allows your arm to sit a little a lot more at an angle than various other mice, you might enjoy or hate this facet, nevertheless, I directly like the feel and also grip of the mouse.
The 5600dpi Razer accuracy laser sensor offers the mouse a smooth feeling as you use it, with 1ms action time as well as 200 inches per 2nd max tracking rate, that makes this remarkable mouse for FPS gamers that desire pinpoint split-second precision in addition to MMORPG players which need to multitask in the middle of the action.
- 17 Fully-programmable MMO-optimized buttons (including 12 button thumb grid)
- 5600dpi Razer Precision 3.5G Laser Sensor
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick feet
- Unlimited character profiles with AddOns
- Optional MMO-specific software AddOns
- Approximate size: 116L x 69W x 41H (in mm)
Razer Naga Molten Drivers
We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Razer drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing.
|Name & Support Operating System||File Size|
|Razer Naga Molten Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Naga Molten Drivers for Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x||28.5 MB||Download|
|Razer Naga Molten 3.0 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Naga Molten 2.0 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Naga Molten 2.0 for Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x||25.7 MB||Download|
Why not recognize My Razer Device?
If Razer Naga Molten falls short to identify your Razer device, maybe due to either a software or hardware problem. An additional reason is your Razer device might not be sustained by the variation of Synapse that you are utilizing. Prior to fixing the issue, you need to check whether your device is sustained by Razer Synapse 3 or Synapse 2.0
- Make sure that the device is effectively plugged in and also attached directly to the computer system as well as not through a USB hub.
- If this is your very first time setting up a Razer device and/or have actually just finished an update, please restart your COMPUTER and inspect once again.
- If the problem persists, fixing Synapse 3. We suggest fixing your Razer Naga Molten 3 from the Control Panel.
a. On your “Desktop”, click “Start” and search for “apps & features“.
b. Look for Razer Naga Molten 3, click it and also select “Modify“.
c. A user account control appear window will certainly appear, choose “Yes“.
d. Click on “REPAIR“.
e. Wait for the setup to complete as well as Restart your PC.
How to Setup Razer Drivers?
Note. Under no circumstances should you submerge the Headsets in any liquid. Submerging the Headsets at almost any fluid will void the warranty on your computer.
- Open Razer Naga Molten.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick “Macro”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.