- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Mice & MatsMice & Mats
Windows 10, OSX 10.15
Razer Ouroboros Driver, Software, Setup – The Razer Ouroboros product names obtain recursive with the Razer Ouroboros pc gaming computer mouse, a reference to the alchemical symbol of a serpent eating its very own tail. Regardless of the fashionable name, the Ouroboros is the brand-new apex predator in Razer’s menagerie of snakes and also other weird crawlies, with all of the most effective equipment as well as a modular layout that lets you adjust every facet of the computer mouse for comfort as well as a competitive edge.
Razer Ouroboros Review
Its switches, as well as side panels, are separated, with ‘wings’ or finger hinges on the side, as well as its size can be gotten used to fit your grip. The Ouroboros additionally maintains the long, square-topped buttons you see on numerous various other Razer mice, and also tops them up with 2 added switches on either side, in addition to a level of sensitivity changer in the center. As a cordless computer mouse, the Ouroboros does need some type of power, and this originates from a AA battery. Each computer mouse ships with a Razer-green-coloured rechargeable battery that can only be billed while in the computer mouse.
Like all modern-day Razer computer mice, the Ouroboros utilizes the business’s Synapse software, which allows users to program accounts for the mouse after that post them to the cloud for accessibility from any computer system. The mouse itself does not keep any kind of accounts.
As befits a mouse of its intricacy and cost, the Ouroboros has a lot of settings with which to dabble. The Ouroboros supplies 13 buttons, 12 of which are entirely programmable (the left mouse switch is not). Customers can set up private accounts that connect to particular video games, although these accounts do not immediately reset after the game is shut.
Razer Ouroboros Features
- Customizable ergonomics to fit all hand sizes and grip-styles
- 8200dpi 4G Dual Sensor System
- Gaming-grade wireless technology with dock
- Razer Synapse 2.0 enabled
- 11 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling / 1ms response time
- Up to 200 inches per second / 50g acceleration
- Approximate Size: 122 mm to 137 mm / 4.80″ to 5.39″ (Length) x 71 mm / 2.80″ (Width) x 42 mm / 1.65″ (Height)
- Approximate Weight: 115 g / 0.25 lbs. (without battery) to 135 g / 0.29 lbs. (with battery)
- Battery life: (Approx) 12 hrs (continuous gaming)
Razer Ouroboros Driver
We are ready to serve you and your complaints in this field. here we provide the best drivers and trusted and accurate. Our Razer drivers are very safe and protected by dangerous viruses. because for us customer satisfaction is the main thing.
|Name & Support Operating System||File Size|
|Razer Ouroboros Drivers for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Ouroboros Drivers for Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x||28.5 MB||Download|
|Razer Ouroboros Driver Synapse 3.0 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Ouroboros Driver Synapse 2.0 for Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7||25.7 MB||Download|
|Razer Ouroboros Driver Synapse 2.0 for Mac OS X 10.13.x, Mac OS X 10.14.x, Mac OS X 10.15.x, Mac OS X 10.11.x||25.7 MB||Download|
Why not recognize My Razer Device?
If Razer Ouroboros falls short to identify your Razer device, maybe due to either a software or hardware problem. An additional reason is your Razer device might not be sustained by the variation of Synapse that you are utilizing. Prior to fixing the issue, you need to check whether your device is sustained by Razer Synapse 3 or Synapse 2.0
- Make sure that the device is effectively plugged in and also attached directly to the computer system as well as not through a USB hub.
- If this is your very first time setting up a Razer device and/or have actually just finished an update, please restart your COMPUTER and inspect once again.
- If the problem persists, fixing Synapse 3. We suggest fixing your Razer Ouroboros 3 from the Control Panel.
a. On your “Desktop”, click “Start” and search for “apps & features“.
b. Look for Razer Ouroboros 3, click it and also select “Modify“.
c. A user account control appear window will certainly appear, choose “Yes“.
d. Click on “REPAIR“.
e. Wait for the setup to complete as well as Restart your PC.
How to Setup Razer Drivers?
Note. Under no circumstances should you submerge the Headsets in any liquid. Submerging the Headsets at almost any fluid will void the warranty on your computer.
- Open Razer Ouroboros.
- Select your connected Razer computer Headsets & Audio.
- Pick the Macros menu header.
- Strike “+” to put in a new macro.
- Decide how you want the delay between keystrokes to be listed:
- Record delay — Records delay after recording.
- Default delay — Place delay utilized between keystrokes.
- No delay — Synapse will not have some delay between keystrokes.
- Hit listing and trigger keys at the desired sequence.
- Select stop when you are done.
- Pick the Keyboard menu header.
- Select the key you would like to get utilized for your macro.
- Choose the drop-down menu.
- Pick “Macro”
- Change “assign macro” into the one that you just made.
- Select the desired playback choice.