- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Razer Phone Drivers & ADB Driver Downloads – The Razer Phone Drivers aids in dealing with the connection issues between a Windows Computer and also the device. As soon as the drivers are mounted successfully an appropriate link can be established in between the two tools which help in transferring the data to and fro from Phone to PC.
If you have Razer Phone and also looking for USB Drivers, ADB Driver, and Fastboot Driver suitable for your device that this is the best location to download Razer Phone ADB Driver, Android USB Driver and Fastboot Drivers.
The Razer Phone ADB Driver and Fastboot driver may be available in handy if you are an extreme Android user that plays with ADB and also Fastboot Commands. ADB Commands assist in sideloading OTA updates as well as other zip bundles, while the Fastboot commands help in starting the device into Recovery Mode, Fastboot/Bootloader Mode, and flashing Firmware/ ROM files onto the device.
How to Install Razer Phone Drivers on Windows
- Download the USB Driver for Razer Phone from the downloads section and extract them on PC.
- Open “Device Manager” and select your Computer Name.
- Click on “Action” and choose “Add legacy hardware”.
- A window should pop up, click on “Next” and choose the option saying “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)” and click “Next”.
- Select “Show All Devices” and click “Next”.
- Click on “Have Disk…” and then on “Browse…”
- Navigate to the folder where you have extracted the Razer Phone Driver and select the driver.
- Choose the Driver you want to install and Click on “Next”. We recommend installing all the drivers listed one after another by following the above steps again.
- The driver will be installed and listed in the Device Manager as Android/ Android ADB Interface/ Android Bootloader Interface/ Android Composite ADB Interface or something similar.
- Connect Razer Phone to PC, to verify the driver installation.